Signed in as:
1. No personal items, including but not limited to mobile phones, hand-held computers/personal digital assistants (PDAs) or other electronic devices, pagers, watches, wallets, purses, firearms or other weapons, hats (and other non-religious head coverings), bags, coats, jackets, eyeglass cases, pens, or pencils, are allowed in the testing room.
No barrettes or hair clips that are larger than 1/4 inch (1/2 centimeter) wide and headbands or hairbands that are larger than 1/2 inch (1 centimeter) wide are allowed in the testing room.
No jewelry that is removable and larger than 1/4 inch (1/2 centimeter) wide is allowed in the testing room.
No books and/or notes are allowed in the testing room unless authorized by the test program sponsor for your use during the test. You must store all personal items in a secure area as indicated by the TA or return them to your vehicle. If you refuse to store your personal items, you will be unable to test, and you will lose your test fee. All electronic devices must be turned off before storing them in the designated secure area.
2. You will be asked to empty your pockets for the purpose of allowing the TA to verify that nothing is in them. If you have hair that covers your ears, you may be asked to show them for the purpose of allowing the TA to verify that no Bluetooth devices are present. The TA may also ask you to roll up your sleeves to verify that you have no writing on your arms. Before you enter the testing room, you will be asked to pat yourself down (for example: arms, legs, and waistline) to show there is nothing hidden on your body. The test center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced personal items. Studying IS NOT allowed in the test center.
3. Some test program sponsors require TAs to collect a digital photograph and/or digital signature and may digitally authenticate your ID. This is done to verify each candidate's identity and to protect the security and integrity of the test. If required, the TA will obtain this information from you before you enter the testing room. You understand that if there are discrepancies during the check-in process you may be prohibited from entering the testing room, you may not be allowed to reschedule your test appointment, and you may forfeit your test application fee.
The identification requirements used during the check-in process are defined by the test sponsor, and the TA has no flexibility to add, delete, or alter this process. Upon entering and being seated in the testing room, the TA will provide you with those materials authorized by the test program sponsor for your use during the test to make notes or calculations on, and you will be provided any other material as specified by the test program sponsor. You may not remove any of these materials from the testing room or begin writing on your noteboard until your test has been started. If you need new or additional materials during the test, you must raise your hand. You must return all items and materials to the TA immediately following the test.
4. The TA will log you into your assigned workstation. You will verify that you are taking the intended test that you registered to take. Unless otherwise instructed, you must remain in your assigned seat until escorted out of the testing room by a TA.
5. Once you have entered the testing room, you may not communicate with other candidates. Any disruptive, threatening, or fraudulent behavior in the testing room may be grounds for terminating your test, invalidating your test results, or disqualifying you from taking the test at a future date.
6. You understand that eating, drinking, chewing gum, smoking, and/or making noise that creates a disturbance for other candidates is prohibited during the test.
7. To ensure a high level of security throughout the testing experience, you will be monitored at all times. Both audio and video may be recorded.
8. A Non-Disclosure Agreement or other security statement may be presented to you before the test begins. If so presented, you must read, acknowledge, and agree to the terms and conditions of such document within the specified time limit, if applicable, in order to begin your test. Should you not agree, you will not be permitted to proceed with taking the test and you may forfeit your test fee. If you select "DECLINE," your test session will immediately end.
9. Break policies are established by the test program sponsor. Some tests may include scheduled breaks and, if so allowed, instructions will appear on the computer screen at the appropriate time. It is important to note that whether or not the test time stops depends on the test program sponsor's policy. If you take an unscheduled break at any other time or if you take a break during a test in which the test program sponsor has not scheduled a break, the test time will not stop. The TA will set your workstation to the break mode, and you must take your ID with you when you leave the room. The TA will check your ID before escorting you back to your seat and will then resume your test.
10. If you are taking any break, you MUST receive permission from the TA PRIOR to accessing personal items that have been stored (with the exception of comfort aids, medication, and food, which you may access without permission). Unless specifically permitted by the test program sponsor, personal items that cannot be accessed during any break include but are not limited to mobile phones, test notes, and study guides.
11. You must leave the testing room for all breaks. If you want to leave the test center building during any breaks, verify with the TA whether your test program sponsor permits you to leave the building.
12. You must follow all of the appropriate check-in and check-out processes as defined by your test program sponsor. This may include the need to show identification when leaving and re-entering the testing room. Before re-entering, you will be asked to pat yourself down again (for example: arms, legs, and waistline) to show there is nothing hidden on your body. Unless otherwise instructed, the TA will escort you to your assigned workstation and resume the test for you so that you may continue with your test.
13. If you experience any problems or distractions or if you have other questions or concerns, you must raise your hand, and the TA will assist you. The TA cannot answer questions related to test content. If you have concerns about a test question or image, make a note of the item (question) number, if available, in order for the item to be reviewed.
14. After you finish the test, you may be asked to complete an optional on-screen evaluation.
15. Unless otherwise instructed, after you have completed the test you must raise your hand, and the TA will come to your workstation and verify that your test session has ended properly. Depending on the type of test taken, the test program sponsor may display your test score on the computer screen after you have completed the test; or you may be provided with a printed score report; or you may be provided with a confirmation notice indicating that you have completed the test program sponsor's test. If printed information is to be provided to you, you must present your ID again to the TA and return any and all materials supplied to you prior to the beginning of your test. You must not leave any materials at your testing workstation after you have completed your test.
16. You may not remove copies of test questions or test answers from the testing center, and you may not share or discuss with anyone all or any of the test questions or test answers you saw or viewed during the taking of the test. If you do not abide by these rules, if you tamper with the computer, or if you are suspected of cheating, appropriate action will be taken, including the possibility of the test program sponsor taking action against you.
Your Privacy: Your test results will be encrypted and transmitted to Pearson VUE and the test sponsor. The test center does not retain any information other than when and where your test was taken. The Pearson VUE Privacy and Cookies Policy provides additional information, which you can obtain by visiting the Pearson VUE website at www.pearsonvue.com or by contacting the Pearson VUE call center.
By signing below or providing a digital signature:
· I give Pearson VUE my explicit consent to retain and transmit my personal data and test responses to Pearson VUE located in the U.S. and to the test sponsor (either of which may be outside of the country in which I am testing).
· I understand the information provided above and agree to follow these rules in addition to any other program rules I may have agreed to during my registration for this test.
· I understand that if I do not follow the rules or I am suspected of cheating or tampering with the computer this will be reported to Pearson VUE and the test sponsor, and I acknowledge and understand that my test may be invalidated, and the sponsor may take other action such as decertifying me, and I will not be refunded my test fee.
E-Vision Business Center is an authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center
Anthony Britt- Certified Pearson Testing Administrator